Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!


Ah, Memorial Day weekend - we've been waiting for you. A three-day weekend, the start of summer, and most importantly, a reminder to remember those who have fought for our country.

While many of the blogs I read are assembling posts around beach wear, white pants and the perfect summer party dress, my first inclination was to highlight some of my favorite summer food items - in appropriate-for-this-weekend colors of course....

















Summer berries, how I love you.

In all likelihood though, my weekend will likely be spent consuming a lot of this....


Maybe one of these....


And far too many of these....







(Even Pinterest can't class up a hot dog photo....)


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment