Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Days 16, 17 and 18: Photo A Day Challenge

Oops, I fell a little behind on this challenge! (It likely won't be the last time, either.)

Day 16: Morning




I'm not good about making Sammy wear a bib while he eats as he tends to focus / chew on the bib rather than on his food. On this particular morning, for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to unsnap the top buttons of his pajamas, and that way his breakfast would get on his chest, which would be easier for me to clean. I have no idea what I was thinking, but at the time, it seemed to make sense.

Day 17: Water




Now that Sammy is six months old, I'm having him practice using a sippy cup. He doesn't quite get it yet, but I figure if I fill a cup with water each day and have him hold onto it a few times, eventually he'll get the hang of it. Also, if you look closely, you'll see that the top of his onesie is soaked. It could be water, but it is most likely drool. And drool is sort of a form of water... right?


Day 18: Something You Bought



This morning I ordered this gray chevron fabric from fabric.com, to be used for my next sewing project (which shall remain a secret until I'm convinced that it's not a total fail). And speaking of which, I still need to blog about the fabric bunting I sewed for Sammy's room. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment